Friday 12 July 2013

Benefits of rooting your android smart phone

Most of you must have heard about rooting android phones. Rooting is simply  changing the administrative settings and updating your android software for better administrative powers. Unrooted  android devices have only very limited administrative powers, you cant alter any of the main settings.


The most important reason for me to root my android phone is that it enables you to move apps to SD card. I have a Samsung Galaxy Y Dous smart phone. After installing many apps my internal memory was full and phone became slow. I could not move them to SD card. SO I rooted my phone. I
enjoy good speed and lots of apps too.

Here are some benefits of rooting your phone.
  • Gives you Administrative powers.
  • Add and remove applications with ease
  • Data backup on SD card.
  • Change applications developer settings.
  • You can manage contacts and log lists.
  • Move apps to SD card.
  • Control and freeze apps like music for conserving battery
But there is one tiny little problem too. Rooting will make  warranty void. It is not a big issue as you can always unroot your phone. But learn properly to root and unroot and do rearch.

I recommend you installing an app called Super user after rooting. Trough this app you an easily unroot in emergencies. This app is available at Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment